Your God Pleads For You
The passages listed on this page are from your God. Do you really see His Word saying you should stay in an apostate church? Do these passages really contradict His end time Prophet?
- Proverbs 13:20, "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed."
- Jeremiah 17:5, "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."
- Amos 3:3, "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"
- 1 Corinthians 15:33, "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."
- 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
- 2 Corinthians 6:17, "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
- 2 Thessalonians 3:14, "And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed."
- James 4:4, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
- 1 Peter 2:9, "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
- Revelation 18:4-5, "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered
- John 11:35, "Jesus wept."
Must HE also say "please?"