The passages listed
on this page are from your God. Do you really see His Word saying you should
stay in an apostate church? Do these passages really contradict His end time
- Proverbs 13:20, "He that walketh with
wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed."
- Jeremiah 17:5, "Thus saith the LORD;
Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose
heart departeth from the LORD."
- Amos 3:3, "Can two walk together, except
they be agreed?"
- 1 Corinthians 15:33, "Be not deceived:
evil communications corrupt good manners."
- 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally
yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness
with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
- 2 Corinthians 6:17, "Wherefore come
out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the
unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
- 2 Thessalonians 3:14, "And if any man
obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with
him, that he may be ashamed."
- James 4:4, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses,
know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever
therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
- 1 Peter 2:9, "But ye are a chosen generation,
a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew
forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous
- Revelation 18:4-5, "And I heard another
voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers
of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins
have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."
- John 11:35, "Jesus wept."
Must He also say "please?"
Copyright © SDAapostasy.org